Friday, April 30, 2010

UNCLE BUCK!!!!

This is JJ Girl here...My Uncle buck is coming home yay!!!!! ( his real name is Kristjan but if u read my moms before mine u will get the story ) He comes home in only 18 days!!!
I cant wait till he gets here it will be lots of fun!! My uncle is a FABULOUS drawer but he doesnt draw as much any more! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i cant wait till he get here!! luv u uncle butt!! ( thats my nick name for him! ) lol!
A funny story for the road... i was about 4 years old and i was sitting on his lap and i said * mommy i know wat uncle bucks shirt says!!! *.. Mommy says wat jj? * and i say * it says cactus!* because there was a picture of a cactus on it! mummy and uncle buck couldnt stop laughing... it wasnt till i was older that i found out that the reason they laughed was because the T shirt accually said ( my mommy doesnt like me saying this but... it said * prick * ( so now i know why they were giggling! ) THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!! we still laugh about it when we think about it!!!
L8r chickys!!! till next time...love JJ Girl xoxo mmmmmwwwwaaaahhh

No comments: