Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fairy Princess Chipboard Castle

Well I finally finished my princess album!! It was a much longer process than I had imagined..but I finished...Jaedyn totally had hers done before me...but she still has to add her ribbon.

So this is my first attempt and I think it went pretty good.  I finally was able to use my Imaginisce ..Fairest of Them All product line ( I bought it at one of my fav stores...Lovebug Scrapbooking .... http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/ when it first came out).    I totally loved it and couldn't resist buying everything in that line!!!  So after holding onto it for what seems like forever ...I knew I had to use it when I saw this chipboad album!!!!
I purchased my albums at one of my other fav stores.... The Paper Passion!! If you are interested totally head over there and get some!!!  http://www.thepaperpassion.com/
When Jae has time to finish up her project I will add hers.  It is totally different than mine and I think she has done an amazing amazing job!!! 
So I hope everyone has an amazing weekend and hopefully I will  get the urge to do some scrapbooking...but it is soooo much more fun to do when JJ is here!!!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Saxon, I LOVE this project - and using all of those different stamps was brilliant! Fabulous job!!