Saturday, April 17, 2010

ALBUMS!!!

This is JJ Girl here! Today me and my mom have been working really hard on our Fairy Princess chipboard albums! It the first one I have done yet! ( I started my purse album but there is like... 12 pages to do and my mom was doing her castle so I wanted to do the same thing as her ). I am almost finished!!! My theme is Chocolate because I have this really cool set of patterned paper that is called Sweet Treats. ( it's the coolest paper ever! ) I will post my album on when I am finished and u guys can look at it for inspiration or just to look at it... whatever floats your boat! Well hope u like it! I might post it today or tomorrow (that is if my mom ever gets the printer fixed)! If u have never tried a chipboard album I totally recommend it! It is soo much fun! U can use them for pretty much anything, presents, scrapbooks... ur choice! Well this is JJ Girl ending this conversation! Tootals, good luck with scrapping! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Margo said...

I can't wait to see your project JJ!!!