Friday, April 30, 2010

Jaedyn's Fairy Castle

Hey chickys!!!!!! Sorry its taken me soo long to finaly put the ribbon on my castle and upload it!! What do u think? Pretty snazy hey!!! So hope you get some inspiration from it!!! And if u want to know anything u cant know from seeing just ask and I will try my best to answer it!!! So tell me what u think of it and I hope you try to do one too!! So here is my first page ( the front )

I think it looks pretty good! ( dont you love my epic idea to use ribbon as a door and make a doorknob out of glue dots and glitter! )
Here is my next page... ENJOY!

Hey do you like my flower combos? The pic on the right is me when I was like, 3 ( wasnt i adorbable!? ) And the paper is a design of little mini cupcakes!!! YUM!
Here is my next page...

This page I especially like this page because it's me and my brother on the same day as my last page. In this page me and my bro are climbing up a slide, er I mean castle, and then sliding down it! And it's supposed to look like the lady bugs are climbing it with us! And if u cant read the words it says * climb up the CASTLE, slide down the CASTLE *

OMG! I LOVE THIS PAGE!!! I absolutely love stamping and using copics! Stamping bella is my fav. stamps and I used Ivy Ketto... isnt she so cute sitting on her leaf!? I luv this paper! It is all bedazzed and i luv the colour combo! On my other page I used VELVET pink paper that I luv and I made a hand made flower out of just regular buttons! And my pic at the top... omg it is me when I am only 1 year old and I fell asleep eating my pasta ( I have been waiting to use that picture FOREVER!!!! )
Well here is my last and least fav page on the back ( Im gonna add on to it later its kinnda blah if u know wat I mean ) 

See its kinnda blah... but Im prob gonna add on to it. Well hope u liked my album! ttyl!!! L8r chickys!!! byeas!!! Good luck!!! xoxo
Love JJ Girl  !!!!!  mmmmwwwwaaaahhhhh

1 comment:

Margo said...

awesome job girlie!!!
and to think _ I taught you everything you know!! LOL